Queer Lit Readathon Day 7

I'm Amazing!

I completed my "finish line" goals. I completed the "side quest" of reaching 50% for the 2021 Books that Burn Challenge. I completed 2 of 3 long shot goals!

I was on track to completing every single goal, even though completing every goal wasn't the goal :P, but then a nasty headache stole a few hours. But I feel confident I could have achieved this out-there set of goals if that hadn't happened, which is a nice empowering feeling.

I do not know where all this focus came from, but I'm loving it. 

Today I read:

  • 40 pages of poetry
  • 45 pages of graphic novel
  • 1 short story
  • 219 pages of fiction
  • 4.8 audiobook hours


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September TAAAP Chat Notes - Aplatonicism

Call for Submissions January 2021: Stories

Ace Daydreams