Queer Lit Readathon Day 1

Day One Goal accomplished!

I sampled each title from my TBR pool.

I started with the picture books out on the grass on a beautiful sunny day. (Something bit me!) No, I didn't finish the picture books. A Day in June has a lengthy but interesting reading guide at the back. (It turns out leather has meaning :P ) And I was interrupted in the middle of My Two Uncles

The rest I charged through from 11pm to 12am because I'd forgotten. For the short stories I squeezed in a few sentences from each. But there was victory nonetheless.

Day Two Goals

  • Reject (temporarily or permanently) titles for this readathon and titles I happen to have checked out. I have too many :P
  • Complete a few short titles to feel like I'm making progress, but not all of them, so that I can have some easy reads for other days
  • Focus on Freshwater the group read.


Oh! And I almost forgot.

Queer Books I Happen to be Reading Right Now, that aren't Specifically for the Readathon

  • Carry the Ocean by Heidi Cullinan
  • Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan
  • King and King by Linda de Haan (picture book)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September TAAAP Chat Notes - Aplatonicism

Call for Submissions January 2021: Stories

Taking Space from Toxic Ace Spaces