My Aro Heart: A Zine

For AroWriMo2021. The zine theme was "choosing to be yourself" which didn't fully make it into the final version, but it was the inspiration. 

Page by Page

[My Aro Heart: by CharCharChar]


["Have you seen by heart?" A grey character with a heart shape missing in it's chest stands under a tree. "I could have sworn it was just here?" The character looks the other direction.]


["Ah! There it is!" The character points to the next page. "My love for the Aro Community is so big I saved some on these pages for you." The character stands in front of the green shape so it's heart is now green.]




["I love you all. Happy Aromantic Spectrum Awareness Week 2021"]



["The End"]

Unfolded


The unfolded zine shows that the green shapes from each page come together to form a giant green heart. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September TAAAP Chat Notes - Aplatonicism

Call for Submissions January 2021: Stories

Taking Space from Toxic Ace Spaces