Queer Lit Readathon Day 6

 Day 6

I completed all my Day 6 goals! (with one small adjustment). During the time I planned to read Tonguebreaker, I was magically inspired to work on an important project I'd been postponing. I did manage to do an hours worth of reading sprints for Tonguebreaker in the evening, so I call that a win-win.
  • "Once and Future King" (short story) by Jeanette Ng
  • 11:35 am - 12:35 pm reading Tonguebreaker
  • Chapter 4 of How to be Ace
  • Pass 50% of Iceman: Thawing Out
  • As much of Carry the Ocean as I want, AFTER the other goals
I read more than I challenged myself to today. 🎊

Day 7 Goals

The final day is upon us 😱

Cross the Finish Line
  • Last 54 pages of Tonguebreaker
  • Last 40% of Iceman Thawing Out
Side Quest
(to hit 50% for the 2021 Books that Burn challenge)
Long Shot Goals
  • Read last 50% of Suicide by Ghost
  • Read last 366 pages of Carry the Ocean
  • Listen to last 5 hours of Girls of Paper and Fire

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September TAAAP Chat Notes - Aplatonicism

Call for Submissions January 2021: Stories

Ace Daydreams